Here’s Why Laura’s School of Dance Is The Right Choice For Your Dancer
- We have highly qualified, friendly teachers and aides.
- We have floating hard wood floors to help reduce the risk of injuries.
- No-Slip Marley Flooring.
- Most classes have a choice of more than one teacher to fit your child’s personality and learning style and more than one time to fit your schedule.
- Great care is taken to make sure music and choreography selections are age appropriate.
- A full wall of mirrors in each studio so dancers can watch and correct themselves.
- One-way glass observation windows are in the lobby so parents can watch their child.
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours.
- Students and parents are not required to fund raise for studio events or attend a lot of extra events.
- Students are given the option to perform in two annual shows allowing them the chance to show what they have learned.
- Parent viewing weeks are held twice a year so you can watch your child and teacher in action.
- Automatic debit payment option available to make fees no hassle.
- There are not a lot of extra fees throughout the year. Recital costume payments are divided up into three easy installments during the year.
- A dance boutique is on site for convenient dance wear shopping.
Please follow and like us: